Diablo 2 Patch 1.13c e Ladder Season 6
La patch 1.13 è finalmente uscita e la Ladder è stata resettata. Come detto più volte i cambiamenti dalla 1.13b alla 1.13c non sono molti, potete comunque leggere il changelog definitivo qui sotto.
In bocca al lupo a tutti coloro che giocheranno alla nuova Ladder!
A new Mystery has been revealed!
Adventurers of Sanctuary are hereby warned once again, that a new challenge awaits you. Within Diablo's Bosses, spanning across the world from the ancient Monastery Catacombs to the Throne of Destruction, is where you'll find what you seek...
- Fixed an item dupe bug.
- Video improvements for Intel Mac machines with OS 10.5 or greater.
- Fixed an issue where some players could kill other players while in town
- Fixed an issue where some players could disconnect other players when
they had too many active states.
- Fixed two issues where players could stack auras in an unintended way.
* Uber Mephisto now checks for both Uber Baal and Uber Diablo to be killed
* before spawning summoned minions (Before he would only check for Uber Baal).
* The game will no longer stop and then restart the game music after the
* window loses and then regains focus.
* Fixed an issue where the game window would minimize when running in
* windowed mode when it lost focus.
* Fixed an issue where the game window wouldn't center properly when it
* was created.
* Fangskin should now properly drop loot in Hell difficulty.
* Fixed an issue where auras were not re-applied to your mercenary after
* it was resurrected.
* Fixed an issue where if you had two items which provided auras to
* a mercenary and you unequipped one, the aura from the remaining
* item never became active.
* Fixed an issue where the Paladin class runeword 'Principle' wasn't
* having all of its stats applied properly.
* Fixed an issue where the Paladin's Charge ability would become locked
* out if Holy Shield faded while charging.
* Fixed an issue where the Barbarian's Leap ability could become locked
* out if they were hit when they started to leap.
* Respecialization is now possible! Completing the 'Den of Evil' quest
* will now additionally reward 1 free respec which can be saved. Players
* who have already completed this quest should receive 1 free respec in
* Hell difficulty.
* Increased the drop rate of high runes.
* Support for blit scaling in windowed mode. The game can now be
* maximized to the largest 4:3 resolution supported (hooray widescreen users).
* Some rare drop items now have an orange color. i.e. Runes and items
* required for Uber Tristam.
* Modified the gold bank limit to be a flat cap not bound by level.
* Removed the requirements to create a hardcore character.
* Greatly reduced the explosion damage dealt by Fire Enchanted monsters.
* Uber Mephisto and Uber Baal's summoned minions no longer give experience.
* Removed Oblivion Knight's Iron Maiden curse.
* Hellfire Torch Firestorm proc rate has been reduced to 5%.
* Users can now toggle the display of text over the Health and Mana
* globes by clicking on the bottom area of each orb.
* When creating a single player game, each difficulty button is now bound
* to a unique key: Normal 'R', Nightmare 'N', and Hell 'H'.
* The 'Enter Chat' Button in the battle.net waiting room is now
* bound to the 'Enter' key.
* Added the windows system buttons to the game window (MIN, MAX, CLOSE).
* Added new command line parameter '-nofixaspect' which allows users to
* not fix the aspect ratio to 4:3 when maximizing in windowed mode.
* This lets the game 'stretch' to fill your monitor.
* Added support for '-sndbkg' command line switch. This enables sound
* in background.
* Added the following aliases for pre-existing command line options,
* '-nosound', '-window', and '-windowed'.
Revised Skill balance for Player Character classes
* Immolation Arrow - Increased radius of Explosion effect by 33% and
* Immolation effect by 50%.
* Immolation Arrow - Explosion effect damage increased by 20%.
* Immolation Arrow - Increased base duration by 33%.
* Dragon Claw - Synergy receives 4% additional damage per point of Claw Mastery.
* Dragon Talon - The bonus to Attack Rating per point has been increased to 35.
* Shadow Master - Increased resistance range per point from 5-80 to 5-90.
* Combo points awarded by combo moves now last 15 seconds, up from 9.
* Whirlwind - Reduced initial mana cost by 50%.
* Masteries - Changed critical strike chance from 0-25 to 0-35.
* Blessed Hammer - No longer ignores resistances of undead and demons.
* Werebear - Damage bonus increased by 15% across all ranks.
* Werebear - Increased health by 25% and armor by 1% per point.
* Shockwave - Synergy from Maul adds 5% damage per point.
* Blood Golem - Removed negative shared life effect (player no longer
* loses life when the golem takes damage).
* Corpse Explosion - Increased base damage dealt from 60% - 100%
* to 70% - 120% of corpses health.
* Poison Nova - Increased base damage by 15%.
* Firewall - Synergy receives 1% damage per point of Inferno and
* 4% per point of Warmth.
* Blaze - Synergy receives 1% damage per point of Firewall
* and 4% per point of Warmth.
* Hydra - Increased base damage by 15% per rank.
* Hydra - Increased base speed of Hydra projectile.
* Hydra - Reduced cooldown by 25%.